Skip to content

Announcements : All

All current announcements.
Non-US Passport Holders
If you do not hold a US passport, meet with your International Student and Scholar (ISSP) Advisor to discuss your plans, and begin researching visa requirements for your host country immediately.
Travel Clinic at Elson Student Health
You are encouraged to schedule an appointment with the Travel Clinic at Student Health, and consult the travel health resources on their website:
Funding for going to Germany
Visit for funding opportunities for going to Germany.
Submitting Requirements
Application materials cannot currently be submitted in-person; applicants may need to adjust how they complete and submit certain requirements. See for details.
Review your application instructions to view important information. Instructions are located in the “Requirements” tab. Click “Show Instructions” to view.
COVID-19 & Education Abroad
Prepare for both your planned term abroad and for the possibility that academic plans will have to be revised if the University Travel Restriction is extended; level 3 or 4 DOS and CDC travel advisories are in place for your destination; or your program is cancelled. See COVID Considerations for more information.
Travel Policy Petition
You will be required to submit a petition to the University Policy on Student International Travel to be considered for final approval. Instructions will be provided by your Education Abroad Advisor or in your application.